Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Site Redesign Assignment

So as our new assignment was handed to us, we had to pick our groups to redesign a website for a local business that does not have an effective website or doesn't have one at all. Me and James decided to be in a group and we narrowed our choice to 3 businesses:
  • Cafe Bohemia - a cafe/bar, located downtown, Saint Petersburg
  • Moon Under Water - a restaurant, also located downtown
  • USF Saint Petersburg Tavern - the tavern on campus, where we spend all of our stressful days chillin' with a refreshing pitcher of Yuengling
Our task for the week is to get together and reach consensus on what we want to do.

6 comments:

  1. I love Moon Under Water, they have awesome chicken pot pie! lol....I like the idea of doing a site for the Tavern though. You guys would have fun doing research for that one...and it would involve alcohol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I know... plus its like whatever we do, it would be better than what they already have, because they have NOTHING right now haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the tavern would be a good client because they will prob. let you credit yourselfs on the site seeing as it was made by students. Thus, the side will make the sutdents, school, and program look good...but no pressure

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also agree that you guys should design a website for the Tavern. It would not consist of too many pages either. You guys could spend a lot of time creating a really interesting, fun site. I cant wait to hear what you choose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have to choose The Tavern! That is the perfect idea for you to re-design. Like Christie mentioned, I think The Tavern would allow you to give credit to yourselves and it would be nice for them to have a website with daily specials, entertainment, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, Tavern indeed..., and somehow incorporate their coffee shop too "The Grind".

    ReplyDelete

Followers